Thursday, September 27, 2007

Paper, Mat, Arrow by ConnyB - Harmony kit
Circle Frame from Digital Diva's mega kit
Safety Pin and tag from Miss Mint
Alpha from a Grab bag with no tou

Here is a fun new game! We played it at Joe's Family Reunion this past June. (Click on the image to view larger).

2 comments:

Photopassion said...

Hi Paula,

Blogger is making jokes with me - I can´t see any of your Layouts right now, except for the "swimming lessons" one. But I´ve seen them yesterday (so I know they are there LOL), was only too tired to comment.
You did a wonderful job on scrapping all these photos!!!
I´m so thrilled to see you blogging :) Finally a place to visit you!
I hope you continue with blogging and have much fun with it!!!
Have a great weekend,
HUGS,
Conny

Photopassion said...

-Edit: now I see the layouts again, certainly it was my browser that bothered me ;)