He was so nervous, he thought that he did not make it, but yes he did!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Orange Belt!
Evan was promoted to Orange belt tonight!
He was so nervous, he thought that he did not make it, but yes he did!

He was so nervous, he thought that he did not make it, but yes he did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats to Evan!!!
WOW! Looks like he has a blast :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend!!!
Excuse me that I didn´t catch up here earlier.
I got your Christmas card exactly on my birthday, one could say the Jesus child took away my show LOL
I really enjoyed your card, such a funny idea with the beard of Evan! Martin had to laugh also. Thank you so much for this special card :)
Have a great evening :)
Hugs,
Conny
Post a Comment