I want to write this to you before you read it on my blog: I´m saying goodbye to the scrapping-world... Wasn´t an easy decision, but it is the best way for me at the moment. You can read the reasons on my blog.
But I have your email address and I really would love to keep in touch with you since you are one of my closest friends in the scrapping community :) I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Dear Paula,
I want to write this to you before you read it on my blog: I´m saying goodbye to the scrapping-world...
Wasn´t an easy decision, but it is the best way for me at the moment. You can read the reasons on my blog.
But I have your email address and I really would love to keep in touch with you since you are one of my closest friends in the scrapping community :)
I LOVE YOU!
BIG HUGS,
Conny
Post a Comment