Well, the bi-annual family reunion was a few weekends ago, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thank you to Becky, Aunt Bev, everyone else who had a hand in putting it all together. I really appreciate all the work that goes into pulling this event together. Here are some pictures of the day. As always, click on the picture to see larger.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Family Reunion
Well, the bi-annual family reunion was a few weekends ago, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thank you to Becky, Aunt Bev, everyone else who had a hand in putting it all together. I really appreciate all the work that goes into pulling this event together. Here are some pictures of the day. As always, click on the picture to see larger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment